Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Power of the App

With technology these days there are unlimited opportunities for educational advancment. When I think about technology in the English Classoom, I sometimes wonder, "What can technology do to help English?" My first thought when it comes to technology, I think about numbers, mathmatics, and equations. I think of everything but what it can do for the English classroom. However upon some research, and personal exploration, I discovered the possibilities that the ipad presents to the English classroom. There are so many different Apps that can help contribute to the Eglish classroom setting. There are free books, Shakespearean project apps, SAT preperation modules, and story telling apps. All of these differnet applications can make a differenc ein the quality of the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment